Thursday 5 June 2008

Time out

I shall probably be offline for the coming week, my dears: the scientists who run the research centre are going away for a holiday, and I overheard them telling the support staff not to let me out of my kennel in their absence. Now, there is a certain amount of games-playing that goes on here: I know that they knew that I could hear them, and I suspect that they may just have wanted to "encourage" me to behave particularly well. We shall see.

However, just in case it is true: Have a great week, everyone! I shall miss you terribly. Spare a thought for me, as you cavort and gambol in the fertile pixelly fields of SL.

1 comment:

Corvi, Corey, Crow, Maggie and Raven said...

Dearest Wol,

Perhaps I can sneak in and break you out...I shall miss you if it isn't possible.

You always behave well, if not in the way the scientists would wish. You are the smartest puppy in the kennel, and the sweetest.